Comprehensive drug management: dose reminders, inventory tracking, dose logging
• Bug fixes and UI improvements
• Support for new Amazon In-App purchase
• Android 6.0 permissions fixes
• Android 6.0 alarm fixes
• SD Card Backup
• Cloud sync
• Performance improvements, bug fixes
• Better daylight savings time handling
• Shortcut to move all reminders earlier or later
• Icon for drugs with notes
• Multiple times per day for non-daily drugs
• Optional continuous alarms
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.